Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Douchebags Are IGNORANT

So one time, I went to school with a sleeveless shirt and I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath it. Here's the thing, I have a really high body temperature. My school friggin has the HEATER on!! :( Yeahh! So it's killing me! First, I come to school with a normal jacket, and under that jacket, is my sleeveless. I walk to my locker and some italian hater (took me awhile to realize he was shouting at me because I thought everyone understood my situation...) starts to shout at me, "YOU'RE NOT TOUGH!" Of course, obviously I ignored him because he wasn't important and I don't even know his name, and he barely exists to me. (So... I *shrug*).

Listen, B1TC4! That stupid school has a friggin HEATER! I'm sorry I suffer from high body temperature! So go and mind YOUR OWN damn business and move on! You don't know me! And at least I know I'm GOOD ENOUGH to wear that sleeveless unlike you, you FAT, UGLY, DOUCHEBAG and your NASTY PIMPLY FACE! But you don't see me bitching and saying shit at you in the school hallways. So, mind your own damn business if you're gonna a ignorant douchebag!

1 comment:

  1. lmfao; guido needs to lay off the roids XD

    (is Steph btw :D)

    ReplyDelete