Everyday, I keep thinking.
The words:
Future
Job
College
Kids
Marriage
Living
Work
Consequences
Forgiveness
Deceive
Traitor
Fakes
... So many words. Words that aren't whispers, but shouts. "Though it burdens my heart, my mind is clear."
I can control my very self, I do things that way because I want to. But I can't control the sounds that echo in my head.
I run fast and then jump as far as I can. While I'm in the air, the wind blows away all my thoughts, momentarily.
When I sprint, I outrun my thoughts. It feels great only for the moment.
But when I sleep... Just UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should just talk to someone to sort these things out... I was like that about a year ago, but now, everything is fine :)
ReplyDeleteI have, but it's not enough. My counselor tried her best. We talked and I let her know that I've done this before and it isn't enough.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for something that's way beyond :S But don't know what it is