It's been nearly 2 years now, since I've last seen my only friend that I'm most loyal too (though I'm still defective). I'm pretty upset, really. About the things that happened behind her back.
The things they said to her, the things they did.
I heard the things she didn't hear and saw the things she didn't see.
I never said anything about it. But that one person, knew I was there. I thought to myself, did that person feel guilt? Troubled at the very least? Any lesson learned? ... I doubt it. That person is not a real friend whatsoever.
I have to admit, I'm someone who doesn't keep my promise, and the only flaw I see in my good friend is that she is naive, even if it's just a little bit or a lot of that. I would say I'm worse than her.
I remember'd that one time when her friends yelled at her for making me wait, but the things is, they don't really know the bond between my good and I. I don't care if she takes a whole friggin day, I don't care if she takes a week or a year. She was where she was. Just as long as she met up with me. It should have been me yelling at those stupid friends of hers. "They don't know us very well, don't they?" Haha, strange.
But you know, it doesn't matter about how much we know each other. It's how we feel about each other and how we think of each other. I don't know her favorite colors or her favorite clothes. As long as I care about her like a family member.
I hate those friends of her. They always made trouble and say stuff behind her back and gang up on her with those other stupid people. Honestly, they're pathetic. They're not like my good friend. She stands up to them alone. I know because of her history, and she knows mine. So I say, "screw those retards!" They don't know how strong we are, even if they win arguments, they can be proud about it, but for us, we're already moving along. "Pride will get the best of you."
To tell you the truth, one of my inner desires is that she cuts ties with those troublesome kids. They only bring about the worst and inflict, not pain, but annoyance. They're a stress, a handful. However, it's just my guts that tell me they're no good in the long run... And I'm pretty sure it's been a long run enough. If those growing teens rely on their friends too much, they become entirely hopeless.
I'll keep the rest in my head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment