Many guys are retarded. PERIOD! DONE ENTRY!
NO, IM NOT DONE!
In the superficial world, especially when guys are part of it (gay ones,as well... Like Chris Crocker... Actually no, he/she is in a totally different universe that accidentally crashed into our universe... ANYWAY.)
, people don't have a good sense of humor. They are actually, I'd say, worse than trolls... They are weird, snobby, not that intelligent, and aren't very considerate. There are more, but I won't list them. I'm so happy I have my personal limits... Should I make a video about that? No, maybe not because I don't have enough ideas for it.
So people, as well as PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW, who don't know me much, don't open your mouth, don't even type a text letter, and just lay low. I love being sarcastic! Okay? Okay! Shut up! Especially guys! :3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well said... well said indeed. Read MY thoughts!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rawjer.blogspot.com! :D
awesomes!
ReplyDelete