Friday, April 16, 2010

It Just Struck Me

Everyone in this world has at least one problem, whether it is minor or a major one. (Do other people's problems weight out one another?) People who act all depressed in public, are quite selfish, actually. (Are they selfish? Do they not consider others?)

There is one student in my school, grade 11. He's such a child. His behavior is really strange at that kind of age. He is giving off a depressed face a lot and he smokes over... What..? (With or without reason, it is foolish without good, given thoughts.)

So for once, I decided to tell him my personal story, my subliminal message, "You're not the only one with problems". However, it didn't really get through to him. (Are there that many hopeless men?) I got fed up and just started to think of him as just another person in the crowd, and eventually, he made a lie that I could almost want to kill him!! (All they wanted was attention, but at such a cost and to gain what?) He was taking his life forgranted, his problems felt like nothing to me that I didn't care about his past... That was how insignificant it was. Something a 12 year old could over come. (Your benefactor, your provider for the basic needs... Do they think often of their basic needs?)

"They're all a headache... You're all a headache, yet I become concerned but I don't really care... At some point, thanks is going to go somewhere"

No comments:

Post a Comment