Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life Is Lifeless

A library of events etched into the heart of my soul. The flames are fed, turning fierce and more fierce than it should be. The flames of my soul are being fueled in the most incorrect ways, and yet, it helps release the anger trapped within it. I have to say, I have a lot of capacity to hold in my stress.

Life is short and yet, not. Life is sickening, but so curing.

Things... Just happen. The best thing is, leave them alone and let them recover and recuperate their spirit. Don't be foolish. I beg of you. Those things are not what you think it is... But it's because you are paranoid. It's always handled incorrectly.

One of the worst chapters of my life... I feel like I haven't even made a sequel to my story. The worst chapter of my life, I'm cutting people out of my life
Happy fucking Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment