I'm home. Back to the same school. I would walk through the hallway that I now call, The Usual Spot. But you know, it's really empty... It's nice that it's quiet, but it's so much better with the noise it once had. I walk through it, sit, and wait for nothing to happen. In just a few minutes, I'd get up and leave. On very rare occasions, remnants of the past are there, but still... That's only rare occasions. Time really makes the changes. It's a lonely hall. The Usual Spot isn't really The Usual Spot, anymore.
Here and there, and there and here. I walk through the places that has the good and bad memories. I really didn't spend enough time with them. There isn't enough time, though there is a lot... A lot that has been filled with the most unimportant things. I walk through the building, the sun is setting, and I'm back at The Usual Spot... "It's time to go home..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment